VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Entrants can be individuals or teams of up to 3 persons.
2. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States or Canada. Each individual or team member must be age 13 or older at the time of entry and meet following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:
- be a student who is currently enrolled in a School OR who is a high school senior planning to enroll in a School in the next 12 months;
- be a student who has graduated from a School and who is currently paying back a student loan for educational expenses at a School; or
- be a parent whose child has graduated from a School and who is currently paying back parent loan for educational expenses at a School.
A "School" means any accredited college, university, or trade school or any registered apprenticeship program.
3. Entrants must be able to present proof of eligibility to receive a prize. If an Entrant is under 18, the Entrant will also need to provide proof of parent or guardian consent or proof of emancipation to receive a prize.
Sponsor and its agents including officers, directors, employees, and third-party consultants running the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter or win a prize.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Scholarship "Sweepstakes" Prize
There will be 1 winning Entrant. Each individual member of an Entrant will be awarded $100 USD cash. There will be 1 runner up Entrant. Each individual member of a runner up Entrant will be awarded $50 USD cash.
Scholarship Application Period
Applications Open: July 15, 2022, 8 AM PDT
Applications Close: August 15, 2022, 11 pm PDT
The Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
To enter to win you must do all of the following
- like and follow @boomlearning on Instagram or TikTok,
- make one entry per Entrant,
- submit a video of 30 seconds to 1 minute on the topic of "Top Study Hacks" meeting the selection criteria, and
- submit a release form (see below) to email@example.com.
Video Selection Criteria
To be eligible to win, videos must meet the following criteria:
- Be on the theme of Top Study Hacks,
- Be 30 seconds to 1 minute long,
- Include on-screen captions for accessibility,
- Include the hashtag #boomcardscash - may optionally also include #whoops, #ting, #boomcards, #boomlearning,
- Include 1+ Boom Cards (full size preview page from https://wow.boomlearning.com/store is acceptable), and
- Use the Ting or Whoops sound - available on our TikTok as an available sound.
“Notification Method”: By Announcement on Instagram and TikTok and Direct Message via Instagram and TikTok.
“Sponsor”: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Boom Learning:
9805 NE 116th St #7198
Kirkland, WA 98034
“Winner(s) List Access” To obtain a copy of any legally required winner(s) list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to:
ATTN: Win Cash for Your College Fund"
9805 NE 116th Ave # 7198
Kirkland WA 98034.
Requests for Official Rules must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Requests for the Winner's List Request must be received no later than October 1, 2022, for the name of the winner(s).
“Social Site(s)” This Sweepstakes is offered on the following social site(s): Instagram and TikTok.
1. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the "Sponsor", which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Winner Selection: Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified using the Notification Method on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
3. Prizes: Only one prize per person will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by winner. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the Eligibility Locations. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by following the Entry Method instructions. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet Entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
7. Disputes: In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the account by the service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.). A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and Entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Washington for any disputes arising out of this Sweepstakes.