There are many ways to log in as a student. It will all depend on how your teacher asked you to do so. Let's go ahead and show you how!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Ways to use Boom Cards
- Sign in with Boom
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with QR Code
- Sign in with Hyperplay Link
- Fast Pin / Fast Play link
If your teacher told you to sign into a classroom:
If your teacher told you to sign in with Google, click “Sign in with Google” and enter your school Google account information.
If your teacher sent you a QR Code, scan the QR code with your camera.
Or go to the Boom Cards app, and select 'Scan QR Code'.
If your teacher has sent a link ():
If your teacher has sent a short link (, just click on it and start playing! This won't log you in, but it will let you play the deck. If it says 'Your pin is not valid', ask your teacher for a new one.
You’re all set!
Look down for your decks assigned and start playing!
- Did you your username and password correctly?
- Is your device properly connected to the internet?
- Which web browser are you using? Internet Explorer is not supported by Boom Cards.
- If you forgot your username or password, or encounter an error, contact your teacher.
- For other troubleshooting, please refer to this FAQ.